Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Super7 ReAction Transformers Series 1

You won't see a lot of Transformers on this blog. I just never got into them. Have picked up one or two Dinobots here are there but that is about it.

These ReAction style figures from Super7 are a hell of a lot of fun. The ReAction style is an homage to Kenner Star Wars from the 70s-80s. These boxy style Transformers bring a lot of joy. There are more planned. I see a bunch of preorders listed on Entertainment Earth.

Some of the Super7 lines tend to get sold out quickly and then they're done - Shogun Warriors and now Masters of the Universe is no longer listed - I believe the license was not renewed for this scale.






















3 comments:

  1. They remind me of those super detailed 80's erasers.Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's what I thought too!

      Delete
    2. I remember those. They were made by a company called Deiner.

      Delete