Saturday, February 29, 2020

The Year of Joe - February 2020

Not a lot of figures this month, but I scored one of my favorite vehicles I never had as a kid, and also a vehicle I need to store my growing collection. I also purchased some file cards on the figures I bought last month.

My favorite vehicle I never had was the Dragonfly helicopter, based on the actual Huey Cobra. From what I can tell, it is complete. It came with the Wild Bill figure too which I was very happy with. Though I need to get his file card. 

The other vehicle was the Amphibious Personnel Carrier (APC) which also doubles as a carrying case.

Finally, I managed to snag a straight arm Hawk with file card. Will need to find the MMS system that Hawk came with.

I purchased all of these at The Toy Exchange in Mount Airy, Maryland - thanks for the heads up Toybox. Unfortunately, it was an hour from work and an hour back so I only had 10 minutes to browse and buy quickly. The price for the Dragonfly was very fair. I overpaid for the APC and Hawk, but that is OK - gotta support your local toy businesses, right?

The Year of JOE - January

I'll post the file cards and the photos from Toy Exchange soon.




























No comments:

Post a Comment