Thursday, February 13, 2020

BREAKING NEWS - Star Wars Kenner Imperial Troop Transport from The Mandalorian

OK - this thing is a work of art and a welcome addition to the Star Wars Vintage Collection. This just popped up as a preorder two weeks ago on all the sites with a March shipping date. I preordered it. The next day I see my credit card being charged and a shipping notification soon after.

This bad boy arrived today and I love it.  Obviously the Kenner packaging rocks. The transporter is a few inches longer than the original Kenner Troop Transporter. No need for stickers. The vehicle is painted and weathered. As you can see, it has plenty of moving parts. The front doors open, the two front troop holders open. Back hatch opens. Top hatch opens. Top of vehicle comes off. After I shot the photos, I looked closely at the photos on the box and realized the seats fold down in the troop compartment.  I am putting this next to the Assault Tank from Rogue One.

And yeah, I love that Hasbro puts the Kenner logo onto the Vintage Collection packaging.

























No comments:

Post a Comment