Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Retro Masters of the Universe - Series 1 - Walmart

Masters of the Universe came out after I stopped collecting toys as a kid. I appreciated the creativity but just missed it. I also didn't join the fray for the most part as new figures came out. But having been to five Walmarts in two days, and seeing Beastman and Man-at-Arms short packed, I figured I'd pick those two up, and then the other four eventually. Well, I still need to get He-Man and Evil-Lyn (as I write this), but will do as soon as I see them again. He-Man? Not an issue. Evil-Lyn - a little more difficult.

I'm really digging Teela's head dress.
















2 comments:

  1. Skeletor looks like such a doofus with that grin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the vintage Man-At-Arms as a kid and much like everyone else, painted the old mustache on him. I wonder why they released him clean shaven in the first place🤔 There has to be a backstory.

    ReplyDelete