Sunday, September 12, 2021

Kenner Starting Lineup Chicago Bears - Sayers and Tomczak

So I pasted these photos in over six months ago and scheduled it for opening Sunday of the NFL football season. And then I forgot about it until I opened things up today and saw that I had in fact, did not forget to post today.

I never had any Starting Lineup figures. They came out basically when I was in college and in the army. The most I did was buy a kicker and paint him in my high school uniform - I was a kicker senior year in high school.

I picked these two up on a random occasion cause I love the Bears, and anything Chicago. What was nice about Kenner's starting lineup was the size and lack of articulation allowed them to make so many different players. Amazing.






3 comments:

  1. OK what are the odds lol. Did not see your Starting Lineup post before making mine. Genius minds...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I had this sitting in scheduled status for over six months. Even forgot to add any commentary. Yes - genius minds.

      Delete
  2. Loved Starting Lineup figures. I collected the Jets figures and of course had all the Bo Jackson figures. Great post!

    ReplyDelete