Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Lanard Aliens Set - Walmart

I have low expectations when I walk into my local Walmart store. Empty shelves. Nothing new. A few days ago, I came across this exclusive set of Lanard aliens. I have these sets individually. But I liked seeing new colors for the aliens so I took it to the counter. There was no pricing on the package or the shelves so I had no idea what it would ring up as. $20! Heck yeah.

Only when I brought it home did I notice they separated the contents of the box into displays of the first three movies. So that was kind of cool. And I believe the Power Loader has extra weaponry.  The human figures are very cheap, but once again, I like the new colors for the aliens. Will be cool to stand them up next to the others. Now I have to dig them out.

Would be cool to have just a 5 pack or 10 pack of aliens. I'd dig that.











4 comments:

  1. For $20 bucks I plan to pick this set up, too, just for the new Aliens in different colors. I really hope that the next full series features better figures, though, as the figures are definitely the weakest part of the line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Lanard makes cheap figures but these aliens rock.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are a lot of fun. I need to line up the different colors.

      Delete