Tuesday, November 24, 2020

GI Joe Classified - Baroness and COIL

OK - I am finally posting unpackaged photos of the hard to find GI Joe Classified Series Baroness and COIL motorcycle. I have never seen these in the wild, given the absurdedness of the Target Cobra Island exclusives. Thanks to a fellow collector who snagged this for me.

Awesome figure. One of the best so far. I expect a blue colored version sometime in the future.

The motorcycle is OK. I suppose it can fit a variety of other toy lines - Marvel Legends, or put some Red Sith Troopers on it from The Rise of Skywalker. Hmmmmm.

















2 comments:

  1. That Baroness figure looks awesome, but i really don't care for the motorcycle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed - It was a cash grab. They'll reduce her again in a blue costume I'm share.

      Delete