Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Funko Harry Potter and Playmobil Back to the Future Advent Calendars - Too Early to Open?

I've been buying my daughter Lego Friends advent calendars over the years. The last two years, I found the Funko Harry Potter mini figure advent calendars so ordered this online. The Playmobil Back to the Future advent calendar is too cool in so many ways. It converts into a cardboard clocktower building and has Jennifer Parker (woohoo). 

Now the question is, do I wait, or just open these up now. I'm thinking the Playmobil set will be opened completely in a few days.
















2 comments:

  1. That back to the future set is very, very cool! My wife and I picked up the Harry Potter advent calendar for my daughter a couple weeks ago as she is nuts about Harry Potter. I'm assuming each year's set is different, right? What came in last year's set? If I could find one I might pick it up for her, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each year is different. They have different costumes, and a few different characters other than the core figures. I just found the first one from 2018 so I'll set them up side by side. Once again, I may just open the 2020 right now. :-)

      Delete