Thursday, November 12, 2020

Star Wars Black Series Mandalorian Exclusive Armorer and Super Commando

I managed to get the exclusive Mandalorian Armorer off Hasbro Pulse a few weeks back and also purchased the Super Commando (a Walmart exclusive) from a secondary seller. These are great additions to the Mandalorian force coming together, after Hasbro and Disney misjudged how well it would do and had no merch to back it up. That's OK. Hopefully we are back on the right track.

I had no idea that the Super Commando has a connection to Darth Maul. Not sure if that was in Rebels or some other animated show.






















And an added treat, can't wait for these to come out early next year. Mandalorian characters sculpted in vintage Kenner style. Oh hell yeah.



3 comments:

  1. That Armorer is cool. I picked up the standard version, having missed out on the Pulse exclusive one. I really want that super Commando, though. They're from the most recent season of Clone Wars that was on Disney+. I haven't found any of the Walmart exclusive series yet, though. They're a real pain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no luck with Walmart or Target exclusives. I bought the Commando on the secondary market unfortunately. Oh well.

      Delete