Saturday, November 28, 2020

NECA Back to the Future - Marty McFly and Tales from Space Marty

Sure, no merchandise for 35 years, then all of the sudden we have to crank out a bunch. Thanks a lot. But, I love it. Back to the Future is a timeless classic (see what I did there?). These NECA figures are so detailed and awesome. Now all we need is a Jennifer Parker....please, please, please. The original Jennifer, not Elizabeth Shue Jennifer, though she was great as well.

I remember Hot Toys releasing a 1/6 scale Marty and Delorean years ago. Wonder what those run for these days? (About $3000).













Unfortunately, I broke Marty's arm off when trying to move it. I was being careful. Doesn't happen too often but ticked it happened with a $30 action figure. 














2 comments:

  1. I've always liked Neca figs. I regret selling off my Dutch Predator and Predator figures.

    ReplyDelete