Monday, November 9, 2020

New Inhabitants of the Kenner Death Star

Been wanting to do this for awhile, so finally pulled down my Kenner Death Star from storage and filled it with Fisher Price Adventure People, specifically the X-Ray people. Not sure why this mash up cracks me up but it makes sense - as kids, we filled our toys with whatever we had. So if we had Adventure People or Micronauts, no reason they couldn't be in the Death Star.

When I put this together, it reminded what an awesome and fantastic playset this really was. So much creativity and play value.





















3 comments:

  1. Wow! That thing is in pretty good shape and looks to be mostly complete. I know scans of the card inserts can be found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to look for those. Also the plastic clear walls for the trash compactor. But overall, nice shape, and so much fun. Definitely has a lot of play value.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted the Dianoga from this set, but have never taken the plunge.

    ReplyDelete