Thursday, May 27, 2021

Eagle Force - Kickstarter - Roll Call - Series 2

While I purchased the All-In pledge, there were several figures I didn't get. I think maybe they weren't part of the All-In after all, and just exclusives with different retailers. It was a bit weird, but it also took five years to get these delivered so I probably lost track of all the updates, especially the final few months. I was just happy to see these get delivered. The obstacles that were faced by the Fresh Monkey Fiction team were many - including dealing with a factory owner who went rogue, mostly because he was scared of a thug called the Fat Man. Not kidding.

Smalljoes.com Exclusives

Series 1

Anyway, I managed to get the guys I was missing when they went for sale on FMF/Zica's website. I'll catch up with those later but here is Series 2.




















No comments:

Post a Comment