Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Eagle Force - Kickstarter - Series 1

A few weeks ago, I showed you the Eagle Force Smalljoes.com exclusives to the Eagle Force Kickstarter line from Fresh Monkey Fiction/Zica Toys. The All-In shipment came in but I've been a bit busy with work. So here is the First Wave. All of these are 4 inch, highly poseable figures. Love 'em.

I really hoped more would come in their trademark gold outfits. A new campaign is coming for that. In the meantime, here is the awesomeness that is Series 1.








































4 comments:

  1. I saw these a little while back. Very cool! Makes me want to hunt down some of the vintage figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the vintage design but they were so small. I definitely like that they will do more gold uniformed figures in the near future.

      Delete
  2. I forgot how small they were lol. Just looked a couple of them up on eBay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. It was a neat idea, but way too small.

      Delete