Tuesday, June 30, 2020

The Year of Joe - June 2020

Kind of a light month, given COVID19, starting a new job, and not getting first paycheck yet, and actually taking a vacation. During the last few days of the June, I focused on completing series 1 from 1982. Didn't finish but added two key figures and three vehicles. The goal for July is to finish series 1 - HAL, JUMP, VAMP and Clutch, Cobra Officer and Cobra Trooper, and if I find one for a decent price, Cobra Commander.

Monthly Recap
New Year's Day
New Year's Day Addendum
January
February
March
April
May

I added Snake-Eyes and Scarlett, two figures I had as a kid but sold off decades ago. Both of these are straight arm versions.

I was going to get Grunt, but being a Chicagoan and finding the Fridge with his hammer and card for a fair price, I jumped at it.







Also managed to pick up the following from a single seller. I had the RAM as a kid, but never the FLAK or MMS. All of them came with their blueprints and one catalog insert. Awesome.

















No comments:

Post a Comment