Monday, April 5, 2021

Marvel Legends Firestar - Finally

Spider Man and His Amazing Friends was one of the few cartoons I managed to watch on Saturday mornings. My brother and I had to go to language school on Saturdays for most of our childhoods. (Exactly like My Big Fat Greek Wedding if you ever saw it). 

Anyway - I remember when this show came out and my mind was totally blown when the X-Men appeared on it. I always liked the Firestar character and am very happy Hasbro finally made her. Shouldn't have taken this long nor should it have been difficult given the plain female buck that could be used.

Still - awesome that she is here. Love the cardboard background of the apartment with all the tech gear. She comes with her poodle Ms. Lion, two heads, and two sets of hands.

Now I just need to undig Spiderman and Iceman from their storage bins.












4 comments:

  1. Classic cartoon. I watched it on Disney Plus when it launched. I think it is still on there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome. I'll have to check it out. Years ago I bought a bootleg DVD at a comic convention so I could watch it. Don't think you could even buy it back then at all.

      Delete
  2. She's really cool! I need to track her down and a good classic comic styled Spider-Man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. I need to rewatch this show - especially the one with the X-Men.

      Delete