Tuesday, April 6, 2021

GI Joe Classified Zartan

Well, this is a first. First GI Joe Classified figure I've seen in the wild, and not just a Roadblock repaint. I discovered Zartan all by his lonesome in Gamestop a few weeks ago. Honestly, I was never a big fan of Zartan. I must admit, this figure is pretty darn cool. And since Hasbro is slow dripping us with new figures and impossible to find exclusives (I haven't forgotten the ransom note), I do get excited when new ones are announced and arrive.

I've seen creative folks on social media 3D Print his swamp skimmer. May have to purchase one of those.














7 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Congratulations on the find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what would look awesome with that Zartan figure? Your Viper that has been sitting on my floor for two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say talk to my boss, but no excuse. We are gathering the money for the ransom drop.

      Delete
  3. Dope! Wouldn't it be cool if they did a second version with changing skin tones?!

    ReplyDelete