Friday, April 2, 2021

MEGO Alice and Tootie

About two years ago, MEGO went on a new product blitz of their classic 8 inch cloth covered dolls/action figures. It was quite the lineup with all new Star Trek with some great new television characters such as Cheers, Charmed, and Married with Children.

My wife asked if we can get a housekeeper so I got her Alice. She actually laughed.




Not sure why I got Tootie other than I always enjoyed the show and she was one of the first figures I saw. Supposedly there was a Blair and Jo but I never saw them. 




5 comments:

  1. I was really excited when I saw Mego was relaunching, but I quickly dismissed it when the figures were difficult to find, and not only that, but so random. No set was complete, and I didn't really want to invest in a line that would sputter out before all the characters were made...Which it did...Fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep - very frustrating. Once I couldn't find Classic Kirk and Spock at the stores, I was done.

      Delete
    2. Guess what - a whole new bunch are being released right now. I saw the Preorders on BBTS and saw Legolas and Hannibal Lecter at Walmart this weekend.

      Delete
  2. Also, could Mego really not find a better picture than busted nose Marsha?

    ReplyDelete