Thursday, April 15, 2021

BMC Female Toy Soldiers

 A really neat story. Little girl sends letter to toy makers about making female toy soldiers. BMC steps up to the plate and makes it happen. I thought this was a Kickstarter or some sort of crowdsourced project but couldn't find anything about it. Regardless, you can buy these at most toy soldier/hobby retailers as well as Amazon and Ebay.

Here is the article: Girl's wish for female toy soldiers granted

This is a pretty cool set BMC did. They have a large variety of poses (22!!!!) of women in the military. I think it is great considering my first wife (now ex of course) I met while we were both in the Army. She and many other women I met in the military were bad asses, so yeah, they deserve some toy soldiers as well.






































2 comments: