Sunday, April 11, 2021

Finally - GI Joe Classified Target Exclusive Cobra Viper - thanks Toybox

First of all, thanks to Toybox and his brother for securing me a Cobra Viper.  I appreciate the camaraderie and helpfulness across the collector network to help each other out. 

Second, I find myself starting every blog or instagram post for GI Joe Classifieds with....finally. It should be a lot easier to get these. Hasbro is a billion dollar company that has been around for almost a century. You would figure they would know how to get supply and demand and distribution as close as possible by now. Oh well - guess they were dipping their toes into the 6 inch Joe market - even though they did just fine with Marvel Legends and Star Wars Black Series. 

Regardless, the Viper is here and he is awesome. Fantastic sculpt. I really like the look of him. Hope another one is released, in less exclusive form.










2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen a Classified figure in the wild for months. Not like I can afford much these days anyways but It'd be nice to be able to walk away from a Walmart grocery run with at least one Classified Joe figure in hand. All you see are bare shelves and pegs with Classified designations. I don't even walk down toy aisles anymore these days because of that. Ironic how one of my favorite franchises has all but killed the enjoyment of collecting for me. Great figure ,tho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Going into Walmart or Target is depressing these days. I want Toys R Us and Kaybee back. I don't understand why Hasbro doesn't sell online with no limit. They have the capacity to fulfill all orders, even if you have to wait some.

      Delete