Tuesday, March 9, 2021

1:18 Modern Up Armored HUMMWV and Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS)

Elite Force keeps putting out great 1:18 scale vehicles and figures for modern military enthusiasts. I came across the HUMMWV on Amazon a few weeks back. When I looked at it - one of those "you may also like" products popped up as well. It was 1 1:18 scale MLRS. I remember learning about this mobile, armored rocket launcher from one of my professors at West Point. Love that they made this.

The up armored M1114 HUMMWV also looks really bad ass. The weapon on top is the MK (Mark) 19 grenade launcher. I had one of those on my 113 Armored Personnel Carrier in the army. It is a bad ass weapon.

I may have to line up all my modern vehicles and set up a maintenance/motorpool day. You veterans will know what PMCS means.


















1 comment: