Friday, March 5, 2021

Boss Fight Studio - Bucky O'Hare First Mate Jenny, Mimi Lafloo and Deadeye Duck Exclusive

I know nothing about Bucky O'Hare - I just remember Blake Wright writing about the line in Toys That Time Forgot. Having been a customer of Boss Fight, I also saw they took over the license and produced a bunch of figures. I've been eyeing them for awhile so I grabbed two versions of First Mate Jenny (Regular and Astral) and the newly released Mimi Lafloo. I added the Deadeye Duck in exclusive tin lunch box. Overall, these are fun figures, and I may get more. I wish the lunchbox was the size of a standard lunchbox though.






















3 comments:

  1. Those are cool. I actually owned a couple of them at one point but I just couldn't figure out what to do with them since they're in kind of an odd scale and I ended up selling them off. I loved the Bucky O'Hare toyline as a kid, though. I always pay attention to what they release as seeing new character like Mimi and Jenny always makes the line tempting to dive back into.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun characters, but yes, you are correct. The scale makes them hard to fit in with others. It is cool to see them making figures of their original canceled waves.

      Delete
  2. I never got into Bucky O'Hare. I think they may have been a little after my time.

    ReplyDelete