Monday, March 15, 2021

Mattel Dinoriders - Rulon Warriors Battle Pack

Never had Dinoriders as a kid. Cool concept, and I still dig the simplicity of non-articulated plastic toys. So I gave these a shot. New from Mattel, it is a battlepack of Dinoriders and soldiers. They are smaller than I expected but I guess I didn't know what to expect. Maybe standard 54mm scaled troops but then the dinos would be much bigger. Still though, good fun in a little pack. Wonder if they will do more.

Each dinosaur is designed so one of the little guys (who are about a half inch tall) fits in to drive the dinosaur. Kind of cool.
























4 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are really, really cool. Where did you find these? I had a few Dino-Riders as a kid but I mostly just ended up using the dinosaurs with my Jurassic Park toys years later. I think at the time I had them I was too young to fully appreciate them and their complex fear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find them on Amazon or Entertainment Earth. $20 for the box.

      Delete
  2. I've been thinking of picking this up for months, might pull the trigger, I love Dino-Riders!

    ReplyDelete