Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Star Wars Muppets from Disney Parks

I had posted these before but it's been a few years and I recently stumbled across them while going through old storage bins. These were a great mashup and I purchased them at Disney Hollywood Studios when I was there for a business conference in 2013. Wow! That was a long time ago.

https://gijigsaw.blogspot.com/2013/10/insomia-post-4-disney-muppets-star-wars.html

https://gijigsaw.blogspot.com/2013/10/more-disney-star-wars-muppets.html



























4 comments:

  1. I remember when these came out. Back when negotiations first started with Lucas and Disney.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a fun line. Very creative mash up.

      Delete
  2. These are pretty AWESOME! Would love to see a Muppet Babies series of action figures based off the Star Wars episode of the cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be cool as well. So much potential. The Muppets stuff has been minimized when I went to Disney Hollywood Studios last March right before everything got shut down. Was kind of bummed. But I did manage to see Galaxy's Edge - that was cool.

      Delete