Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Star Wars Forces of Destiny

I know a lot of fan boys crapped all over this line - calling it the Forces of Diversity, but I had bought these for my daughter - though she had little interest in it. Purchased for cheap on clearance and packed away, I finally opened them. These are pretty darn good. Nice combination of hard goods and soft goods to make the price point very fair. After doing some research, I guess the Ahsoka Tano one is rare and goes for over $200. 























2 comments:

  1. Got these for my girls and they loved them! Only one we are missing is that Leia in her Endor gear with Wicket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised how well they combined the soft goods with the mostly plastic figure. It looked like more soft goods than it really was. Of course, the sculpted plastic was cheaper to make, and hence the great price point for kids. Nicely done.

      Delete