Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Bob Ross Collection

I remember famous artist Bob Ross on television when I was growing up.  I swear it was during the 70s but his show ran from 1984-1995.  I also recently watched the Bob Ross documentary on Netflix which was really good. 

Anyway, the guy at the cubicle at work next to me had a mini Bob Ross bobblehead that someone gave him. Then I brought in the mini-figure Toybox gave me a few weeks back. So we started a Bob Ross shrine. Now, everyone who walks by either smiles or looks at us like we're crazy. Hey, gotta make work fun.

If anyone comes across any Bob Ross collectibles, let me know.


The original bobblehead.


The mini-figure from Toybox.





Funko Soda Can figure


















4 comments:

  1. I saw a bunch of Bob Ross stuff at Five Below. Even candy stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob Ross was the man! I saw some Ross goodness in the video game section at Wal Mart today.

    ReplyDelete