Monday, October 25, 2021

Early Vintage Kenner Star Wars Product Insert with Prototypes

I came across this old vintage Kenner Star Wars product catalog insert that came in all playsets and other Star Wars products back in the day. Thought I'd share. As I was looking through it, I noticed the Walrus Man on the floor of the Cantina was painted differently. That's when I noticed all the playsets from that page were prototypes - including the Droid Factory and Land of the Jawas. Pretty cool methinks.













4 comments:

  1. Looks like Snaggletooth is sporting a black outfit. Pretty snazzy with the silver boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't believe I never noticed the prototypes before. So cool.

      Delete
  2. Wow! What a trip down memory lane! Thank you for sharing this. Always wanted one of those "Whooshing" lightsabers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet. Always loved these little catalogs. Wish they'd keep doing it.

      Delete