Saturday, October 9, 2021

31 Days of Halloween - Pegheads (Days 1-9)

I get excited about Halloween but I never really do anything. I don't know if it's the month of October just sneaks up on me, but I rarely do anything other than a few decorations on the front porch, mostly consisting of pumpkins. 

You all have inspired me, and I'm using my new creative hobby to participate. I won't post every day, but will summarize at the end of each week. I have been posting these daily on my Instagram site.

These are my first attempts. Hopefully they'll get better with practice.

So here are the first nine pegheads with a Halloween/Horror theme that I painted.

October 1st - Ghost

October 2nd - Pumpkinhead

October 3rd - Skeleton

October 4th - Area 51 Aliens (Two for the price of one)




October 5th - Witch


October 6th - Black Cat


October 7th - Mummy



October 8th - Sam - Trick r Treat


October 9th - Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th)






2 comments:

  1. I have seen a lot of Jason's in recent weeks, and they almost always look good, with yours being no exception. And even though I'm not a fan of the film, I can't get over how awesome your Sam is. It is just great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Since I'm fairly new at this, they've been hit or miss, but a lot of fun to do. I use an ultrafine Sharpie for the fine details on the heads. Sam turned out nicely. I'll have one each day of the month and summarize each Saturday.

      Delete