Tuesday, October 5, 2021

School House Rock Lunch Box and CDs

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Toybox doesn't have this CD set, but I could be very wrong. He has the most extensive collection of music I've ever seen and heard. 

Awhile ago, I went down the Ebay rabbit hole, just looking at vintage lunchboxes. I had to purchase this one. What a blast of nostalgia...all the songs on history, math, and grammar they played during Saturday morning cartoons. My favorite were the history songs, though Interjection and Unpacked My Adjectives were also classics. 

So the four CD set came in a tin lunchbox with many of the characters emblazoned on the tin. 

Absolutely fantastic.













2 comments:

  1. Wow! I've never even heard of this set! Gonna have to track one down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fairly easy to find on Ebay. Anywhere between $40-90.

      Delete