Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Icon Heroes - Karate Kid - Daniel LaRusso and the Cobra Kai 4-Pack

As I mentioned a few days ago, I came across the Johnny Lawrence figure much by accident by walking into a shopping mall....haven't been in one in ages. I checked out Ebay and Amazon and found the cheapest price. As I searched for them, I came across an unexpected surprise - the Cobra Kai All Valley Tournament 4 Pack which includes Kreese, Tommy, Bobby and Dutch. My first thought? "Give him a body bag! Yeah."

Interestingly enough, most of the Cobra Kai dudes were sons of famous actors. In case you haven't read this article from Sports Illustrated, it's a behind the scenes look at how the movie came together.



My only complaint is the way their pants and feet are molded, I had a hard time getting them to stand up.

Anyway, here is Daniel and the All Valley tournament set.


































3 comments:

  1. These look great, Jigs. Where's Myagi? Gotta get Myagi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome. All of the body molds are the same...I think. I will have to check. But yeah - a Miyagi would be great as well as Ali.

      Delete