Tuesday, October 12, 2021

GI Joe Snake Eyes - Classified Collection

I didn't like this movie very much. I thought the actors for Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow were good, but the story was nothing like what was in the comics. I don't mind a little poetic license, but this was so far out in left field. The acting by Scarlett and Baroness were atrocious, and they certainly jammed those two characters in just to start a GI Joe theme. The actress who played Akiko and the grandmother, Sen,  were really good.

Amazingly, I found Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow and Baroness at Target.

So, horrible movie, but the figures are must haves for any GI Joe fan.


















8 comments:

  1. I only picked up Baroness from these as I'm using her a Chameleon and she seemed like a fun toy. The rest of these seem to be missing the cool accessories and functional holsters and such of the rest of the Classified Series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. We haven't seen a kick ass uzi in the 6" scale yet .At least not for the Classified series. I would have loved it if Snake Eyes came with one.

      Delete
    2. The figures look great, just not a fan of the movie. They're great additions to the Joe line. Does the Snake Eyes/Timber set not have an Uzi?

      Delete
    3. Both the Snake Eyes / Timber set and the Deluxe Snake Eyes had an Uzi.

      Delete
    4. Cool - good to know. I never unpackaged the Deluxe Snake Eyes. Still waiting on Timber set. Received an email from Hasbro Pulse saying it's delayed until December at least. Totally forgot I was able to order it from them.

      Delete
  2. Congrats, Jigs! It's a nice little sub-collection to bolster your Classified line of figures. I like the Scarlett and Akiko figures. Storm Shadow too mostly because of the alternate head sculpt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the Storm Shadow because it is a closer and more realistic representation of him versus the Arctic Storm Shadow the main Classified line came out with.

      Delete