Saturday, October 23, 2021

31 Days of Halloween - Pegheads Day 17-23

 Here are the next set of wooden peg heads I made. I had to buy a bag of wooden pegs with smaller children sized and female figures to do this right. Still need practice. Some of these I like, others came out meh.

Days 1-9

Days 10-16

Days 17-23

October 17th - Ghostface from Scream


Day 18 - Zombie


Day 19 - Devil


Day 20 - Regan MacNeil from The Exorcist




Day 21 - Grady Twins from The Shining


Day 22 - Samara from The Ring


Day 23 - "Mother" and Marion Crane from Psycho








6 comments:

  1. For some reason, these look creepier than their actual, live movie counterparts! The exorcist Regan figure is perfect! Great job on these, Jigs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! These pegheads will haunt you in your dreams.

      Delete
    2. The Ring is the one movie that totally creeped me out when I saw it. Won't ever watch it again. But it was terrifyingly good.

      Delete
  2. I need a Michael Jackson Thriller fig, with zombie version chase variant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Grady Twins? Wow, I would've never thought to make them in peg form!

    ReplyDelete