Sunday, October 3, 2021

Icon Heroes - Karate Kid - Johnny Lawrence

A few weeks ago, I walked into a mall - haven't been to one in almost two years. I saw a 6 inch Johnny Lawrence figure hanging on a peg at a bookstore. It was made by Icon Heroes. I have never heard of them, and didn't know about these scaled Karate Kid figures. 

I passed on the purchase but then scoured Amazon and Ebay. Turns out they have several Karate Kid figures. More on that in a future post. 

So this is Johnny. Awesome sculpt and will fit in well with my 80s collection. He comes with three additional heads and additional hand sculpts.









2 comments:

  1. Nice! You may want to switch head sculpts on it immediately after opening cuz that one eye is wonky sumt' fierce! Awesome sculpt,though. Hopefully cheaper than Neca?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Some bad paint jobs on some of those eyes. Still, a cool figure.

      Delete