Monday, October 11, 2021

McFarlane Toys - Classic TV Batman 66

So Mattel put out a bunch of 1966 Television Batman items in the past. McFarlane just joined the fray with a Batman, Robin, and Joker. I happened to run across Batman and Robin out in the wild. I hear Joker is hard to find and quite expensive.  Each figure comes with two plastic "Word bubbles" like "POW" and "WHAM" you can attach to the arms or hands. A fun little extra.

McFarlane has done some awesome figures lately, but their lines flame out. Hoping we get the rest of the villains from this television show. And a Batgirl of course. Maybe even Alfred. Now I have to undig the Mattel Batmobile I purchased eons ago.














1 comment:

  1. The Joker is currently $17.99 on the Target website. Given how cool the figure looks, I don't think that that price is too unreasonable.

    ReplyDelete